Monday, February 11, 2013

Why I started this Blog???

Dear Friends!
Assalam-o-Alaikum!
I am an ordinary person who started blogging just by accident or you can say that I started it just to get a feel about blogging - What it is and what can it do?
Although I started it for fun and still do it for fun, but in the process I have learned a lot and earned some too.
To tell you the truth, I have earned around 200,000-300,000 Rupees using various methods and websites offering in-text link ads, text ads, picture ads, adding links to the blog, posting paid blog posts, freelancing websites, etc.
One thing which always hurt me was that whenever I sought guidance from someone, they did not give me full details about these methods and always tried to confuse things up. Whenever someone asked me about my ways of making money, I always told them in the easiest possible way, so that they could also benefit. I also decided to make a separate blog, dedicated to making money online from Pakistan, but something kept holding me back and this project got delayed big time.
Today I finally decided to make a new blog and share my strategies and my ventures to earn money from Pakistan and above all receiving them here in Pakistan.
Please leave your comments below, if you like this blog or if you want to know something specifically and I will do my best to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...