Monday, February 11, 2013

Biggest Problems in Receiving Money Online in Pakistan

If you live in Pakistan and are double-minded about whether you should start a blog or use any other method to make money online, then the first question that arises in your mind is whether you will be able to get the earned money in your hand or whether it will stay on the internet forever (in case you manage to make some ;) )
The same question arose in my mind once I started working online.
Biggest Problem to Receive Money Online in Pakistan
In the absence of PayPal in Pakistan, a lot of limitations are imposed, because it is the most used payment method online and there are a number of websites that only use PayPal for their payments.

Why PayPal is NOT Available in Pakistan?
PayPal is banned in Pakistan due to some rules and practices of State Bank of Pakistan, which are in contrary to the policies of PayPal. I myself do not know the complete details but despite repeated requests by numerous bloggers and freelancers from Pakistan, PayPal has not restored its services in Pakistan and I believe that our people at State Bank are least bothered for such "pity" issues.
In my next post, I shall be sharing some of the methods that I have used personally for receiving money online in Pakistan easily, conveniently and without any hassle. You can read it here: Best Methods to Receive Online Money in Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...